Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "FU-BEST (Berlin European Studies) program"
|Ressourcentyp||Verschiedenes (Workshops, Sommerschulen u.a.)|
|Titel||FU-BEST (Berlin European Studies) program|
|Beschreibung||Freie Universität Berlin invites applications for its undergraduate FU-BEST (Berlin European Studies) program for Fall 2016 and beyond.
* Based on the U.S. academic calendar, FU-BEST offers a strong intensive German language program as well as an exciting menu of content courses taught mostly in English but also in part in German.
* There is no language prerequisite for participation in this program, but all participants are obligated to enroll on-site in German language training at their particular level.
* The content courses cover topics from a variety of disciplines, ranging from political science, history, philosophy, and sociology to music history, architecture, film studies, marketing/management, environmental studies, sociology, and art history.
* The program has hosted participants from a wide range of mostly U.S. colleges and universities, featuring a growing number of formal institutional partnerships. Student feedback has been very positive.
* Every semester features a week-long off-site excursion (in the case of Fall 2016, the participant group will be divided in three and will travel to Hamburg/Copenhagen, Nuremberg/Prague, and Krakow/Warsaw, respectively), as well as local field-trips and cultural events.
· Participants are housed in homestays or single-occupancy apartments, but may also opt out of these choices if they set up their own housing sufficiently in advance of the program.
The application deadline for participation in the Fall 2016 semester is April 1, and November 1 for the Spring 2017 semester.
Students may apply directly to FU-BEST (after approval at their home institution) or via their home college/university (especially where an institutional partnership exists).
For full details on courses as well as other features of the program and application materials, please visit www.fubest.org
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/52379|