Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "“Parole mie che per lo mondo siete”. International Conference of Studies on Quotation"
|Ressourcentyp||Call for Papers|
|Titel||“Parole mie che per lo mondo siete”. International Conference of Studies on Quotation|
|Beschreibung||Date: 29th-30th October 2015
Venue: University of Verona (Italy)
Applications: the conference is addressed to doctoral students and post-doc researchers (up to 5 years from the attainment of the doctoral degree)
Conference Official Languages: Italian and English
Call for Papers:
One may quote to emulate, to flatter, to mock, to quibble: quoting becomes stylistically and culturally significant to authors or literary works, thus conveying a great variety of meanings. Quotations are influenced by a number of aspects such as historical and cultural contexts, relationships to an auctoritas, and literary genres.
The conference aims at opening a space for discussion on quotation, therefore contributions ranging from ancient times to the present day will be accepted, with the aim of fostering a dialogue between several historical periods and literary genres.
Here is a list of potential areas of interest:
• explicit, acknowledged, exhibited quotation;
• implicit, widespread, hidden quotation;
• quotation as praise, adherence;
• quotation as controversy, parody, rejection;
• stylistic, metric-formal, rhetorical quotation;
• interlinguistic, plurilinguistic, translated or paraphrased quotation;
• linguistics of quotation: morphosyntactic, prosodic, semantic and pragmatic aspects in reported speech strategies (direct and indirect) from a synchronic, diachronic and acquisitional perspective.
Besides papers dealing with specific examples of quotation, theoretical contributions are encouraged.
How to apply
Interested candidates will have to send an e-mail to email@example.com having as subject:Call for papers
The email must contain:
• name and surname;
• latest academic affiliation;
• title of the paper, even if provisional;
• subject/s of the paper (for example Greek literature, Latin philology, history of the Italian language etc...).
A pdf file must be attached containing:
• no name of the candidate;
• same title as the contribution itself (also abbreviated);
• title of the contribution, even if provisional;
• an abstract, in Italian or in English, max. 300 words.
Each paper will last up to 20 minutes.
The name of the candidate must appear in the body of the e-mail only, and not in the subject or the pdf attachment
Papers submission deadline: 15th April 2015
Notification of acceptance: 15th June 2015
Registration to the conference will start as soon as the selection process is completed.
All speakers will be offered dinner on 29th October and logistical help will be provided.
The conference proceedings will be published, therefore you will be asked (if you wish) to send a written version of the speech by: 31st December 2015.
For further information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided by those who are going to write to email@example.com, will be kept confidential and will not be used for any purposes other than information related to the conference.
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Person||Name: Valentina Savietto
Funktion: Promovendin - Germanistik
|Kontaktdaten||Name/Institution: University of Verona - Department of Philology, Literature, and Linguistics
Strasse/Postfach: Viale dell'Università 4
|Klassifikation||01.00.00 Allgemeine deutsche Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft > 03.04.00 Methodik; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft > 03.06.00 Literaturtheorie; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft > 03.07.00 Ästhetik; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft > 03.08.00 Poetik|
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/45179|