Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "Performative Teaching, Learning and Research"
|Ressourcentyp||Call for Papers|
|Titel||Performative Teaching, Learning and Research|
|Beschreibung||Call for Papers
1st International Conference: Performative Teaching, Learning and Research
University College Cork
29 May – 1 June 2014
This conference aims to pave the way towards a new, performative teaching and learning culture.
Building on a recent symposium at University College Cork which centred on performative practices across different disciplines, this conference will have a special focus on the areas of
LANGUAGE * LITERATURE * CULTURE
While these are key areas of Foreign and Second Language disciplines, they also figure prominently in other disciplines and fields of practice. We therefore also particularly welcome contributions from scholars, teachers as well as artists and practitioners in related arts-based disciplines and professional fields of practice, including Education, Drama and Theatre, Film/New Media, Music, Dance, Visual Art. The organisers are open to a variety of forms of engaging with the conference theme, including
Contributors are expected to refer to, or demonstrate, specific performative approaches to one or more of the listed areas and, in doing so, offer perspectives on one or more of the following:
* Performative orientations/genres/practices within a specific discipline, art form or field of practice
* Culture-specific performative traditions and their application in arts-based disciplines
* Intercultural/post-colonial perspectives on performative teaching and learning
* Performative practices in bi-/multilingual educational settings
* Special features of selected performative approaches
* Theoretical perspectives on performative teaching and learning within the educational discourse
* Past, current and future research on aspects of performative teaching and learning / the use of performative methodologies/methods in research projects
* The role of and the challenges for the teacher/scholar/artist/practitioner
* The impact on students/audience/participants
* The process/product dimension of performative teaching and learning
* The interrelationship between art and education: What exactly and how can teachers and students learn from professionals in the fields of Drama and Theatre, Film/New Media, Music, Dance, Visual Art?
Proposals are invited in the form of an abstract or outline of approx. 300 words. Please send your proposal by January 30th, 2014, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection committee will inform selected contributors as soon as possible after this date.
It is envisaged that selected papers will be published in either the journal SCENARIO (http://scenario.ucc.ie) or a special volume of the new SCENARIO book series.
The conference is organised by the Department of German, University College Cork, in close collaboration with UCC’s School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Performance Practices and Ionad Bairre, UCC’s Teaching and Learning Centre.
Organising Team: Manfred Schewe/Micha Fleiner/Stefan Kriechbaumer/Nikolai Preuschoff (University College Cork); Susanne Even (Indiana University, Bloomington)
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Person||Name: Dr. Manfred Schewe
|Kontaktdaten||Name/Institution: Department of German, University College Cork
Stadt: Cork City
|Schlüsselbegriffe||Deutsch als Fremdsprache / Deutsch als Zweitsprache; Sprachdidaktik (Schuldidaktik, Erwachsenenbildung, Konzepte sprachlicher Bildung); Theater (Aufführungspraxis)|
|Klassifikation||01.00.00 Allgemeine deutsche Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft > 01.07.00 Germanistik im Ausland; 03.00.00 Literaturwissenschaft > 03.17.00 Deutschunterricht. Literaturdidaktik|
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/35475|