Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem Faculty Of Humanities"
|Titel||The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem Faculty Of Humanities|
|Beschreibung||הפקולטה למדעי הרוח The Faculty of Humanities
Applications from outstanding candidates
(Ph.D. required, postdoctoral training highly desirable)
For tenure-track and tenured positions
In the following fields:
* Bible – any area(s) of the critical study of the Hebrew Bible
* German Literature – German Literature from 18th century to modern times
* French Literature – French Literature from all periods
* Hebrew Literature - Modern Hebrew Literature
* Hebrew and Jewish Languages – History of the Hebrew language; candidate should be able to teach and
conduct research in a variety of periods and fields.
* Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies- The History of the middle East and its Culture from ca 600- 1500 CE
* Jewish Thought – Medieval Jewish Philosophy of the Islamicate World or Modern Jewish Philosophy
This announcement is not an obligation to accept candidates in any or all fields.
Responsibilities include teaching required and elective courses
in candidate’s field(s) of specialization (at the B.A. and M.A. degree levels) and related disciplines.
The main language of instruction is Hebrew.
Successful candidates are expected
to conduct independent and original research at the highest academic level,
demonstrate academic leadership, apply for Israeli and international research grants,
and cooperate with other researchers within the Faculty of Humanities and other Faculties.
Candidates are requested to apply in writing to:
Professor Reuven Amitai, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities
Applicants should provide:
(1) Cover letter
(2) Confirmation of receipt of degree
(3) Curriculum Vitae (Please use – CV form)
(4) Current list of publications (Please use - List of Publication form)
(5) 2-3 page statement of research plans + a statement of teaching plans
(6) Teaching evaluations (if available, from the past three years)
(7) 2 representative publications
(8) Letters of recommendation from only 2 referees Sent directly by the recommender
Complete applications must be submitted by 3 November 2013
* Additional information and application found at https://ttp.ekmd.huji.ac.il
Applications submitted not according to specifications will not be considered.
In addition, you must mail a hard copy of the documents listed above.
Professor Reuven Amitai, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities,
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Mount Scopus, Jerusalem 91905, Israel Faculty of Humanities
For additional information please contact the Office of Academic Personnel at the
02-5883720 or email: email@example.com
Finalists may be requested to deliver a lecture on the subject of their research
Rank to be determined according to the candidate's qualifications
The university site address is:
- The Hebrew University is an equal opportunity employer -
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Person||Name: Prof. Dr. Birgit Erdle
Funktion: DAAD Walter Benjamin Chair
|Kontaktdaten||Name/Institution: Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Humanities
Strasse/Postfach: Mount Scopus
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/34700|