Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "Academic staff (70%) in the area of the history of spirituality in the Low Countries until c.1750"
|Titel||Academic staff (70%) in the area of the history of spirituality in the Low Countries until c.1750|
|Beschreibung||Academic staff (70%) in the area of the history of spirituality in the Low Countries until c.1750 - 2012ZAPFLEX029
The Ruusbroec Institute, affiliate Research Institute of the Faculty of Arts, is seeking to fill the following part-time vacancy
· You will conduct scholarly research in the area of the history of spirituality in the Low Countries until c.1750, in line with the research proposal you present with your application. Research proposals that entail a scholarly utilization of the holdings of the library of the Ruusbroec Institute can have added value;
· Your research will result in peer reviewed publications;
· You will seek to acquire external funding (national and international);
· You will participate in the teaching program of the Ruusbroec Institute (with Dutch and/or English courses);
· You will participate in the development of a teaching program of the Ruusbroec Institute;
· You will participate in the development of the international network of the Ruusbroec Institute, preferably leading to formal collaboration.
· You will provide general scholarly services, such as editorial activities for the journal Ons Geestelijk Erf, administrative duties; editorial tasks concerning volumes and articles;
Profile and requirements
· You must hold a doctoral degree (PhD) on a subject in the research domain of the Ruusbroec Institute;
· The emphases in your teaching must correspond to the UA educational vision;
( http://www.ua.ac.be/onderwijs );
· Your academic qualities must comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy ( http://www.ua.ac.be/research ) ;
· You must have leadership skills (or the potential to develop them);
· You are quality-oriented, conscientious , creative and cooperative;
· Knowledge of Latin is an advantage. In case Dutch is not your native language, you should have passive knowledge of Dutch and be willing to upgrade this knowledge in the short term.
· A part-time temporary position as a lecturer (or higher, depending on academic qualifications and professional experience) for one year (1.10.2012-30.09.2013), renewable with one period of three year after positive evaluation ( 1.10.2013-31.12.2016 )
· The date of appointment will be 1.10.2012;
· A gross monthly salary ranging from € 3.853,96 - € 5.680,89;
· A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
· Applications may be submitted only online, until the closing date April 25th 2012; with your application you will provide a research plan and a curriculum vitae.
· A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
· More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
· For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. dr. Veerle Fraeters, Ruusbroecgenootschap, Universiteit Antwerpen, Prinsstraat 13, B - 2000 Antwerpen, tel. +(0)3-2655782, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Antwerp strives to contribute to an open, democratic and multi-cultural society. We follow an equal-opportunity policy.
Prof. Dr. Veerle Fraeters
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Person||Name: Prof. dr. Veerle Fraeters
|Kontaktdaten||Name/Institution: Ruusbroecgenootschap, Universiteit Antwerpen
Strasse/Postfach: Prinsstraat 13
Telefon: +32 (0)3-2655782
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/25612|