Wer-Was-Wo - Detailanzeige
Ergebnisanzeige "research assistant German literature"
|Titel||research assistant German literature|
|Beschreibung||At the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
The Humanities and Social Sciences Group; Faculty of Arts; Literary Studies: Text and Interpretation are looking for a
Research assistant (f/m) - ABV201111
In the department of literary studies the focus of the Research Unit: Text and Interpretation lies on the rhetorical, narrative and poetic strategies in literary texts, that are looked at from a theroretically reflected point of view and analysed within a discursive context.
A four-year fully funded PhD-fellowship as part of the FWO Research project in cooperation with the members of the Research Unit: Text and Interpretation, the Department of Literature in Leuven and researchers from the Institute of Jewish Studies in Antwerp: ‘As German as Kafka’. A Comparative Analysis of the Articulation of National Identity in German-Jewish Literature in the early 20th Century and German Literature of Migration in the early 21st Century.
• The main task of this fellowship lies in conducting research that will result in the writing of a doctoral disseration.
• Occasional participation in organisation of research activities within the context of the project or within the Department of literature.
• MA in Literary studies or a comparable degree; major in German
• Excellent study results and writing skills
• Interest and enthusiam for research in literature, literary theory and history
• Independent spirit and sense of responsibility
• Proficiency in English and German
Candidates who wish to apply are invited to send us
- a letter motivating their application, describing their current research interests and their relation to the research project
- a detailed CV
- the names of two referees we can contact
- a copy of their diploma
We offer an employment as full-time research assistant starting on 2011, October 1st for 1 year. (renewable till 4 years)
Please visit http://www.kuleuven.be/vacatures and apply online.
For more information about the job description, please contact Prof. Dr. A. Gilleir, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel:+32 16 324878
Applications must be received no later than 20-3-2011.
K.U.Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
|Quelle der Beschreibung||Information des Anbieters|
|Person||Name: Anke Gilleir
Funktion: Associate professor
|Kontaktdaten||Name/Institution: K.U.Leuven - Arts Faculty
Strasse/Postfach: Blijde-Inkomststraat 21/3311
|Schlüsselbegriffe||Literaturwissenschaft; Komparatistik (Kulturvergleich, Interkulturelle Literaturwissenschaft)|
|Ein Angebot von|
|URL dieses Wer-Was-Wo-Datensatzes||http://www.germanistik-im-netz.de/wer-was-wo/18206|